🏠 News From Your Neighborhood
Miami, FL
Rihanna displays curves in strapless minidress and ripped tights during Miami date night with A$AP Rocky
Parents’ night out!
Rihanna and her boyfriend, A$AP Rocky, were photographed leaving Carbone in Miami on Saturday after having a romantic dinner during Art Basel weekend.
For the late-night outing, the songstress, 36, flaunted her curves in a strapless minidress with cutouts.
She paired the outfit with black ripped tights, a faux fur coat and gold jewelry.
The mother of two added her unique flare with the sheer tights, which appeared to be worn over nude pumps.
Rihanna and Rocky — who went public with their romance in November 2020 — appeared to be in good spirits as they kept each other close and held hands upon exiting the celebrity hotspot.
Meanwhile, the proud father, also 36, channeled the early aughts by rocking an all-denim ensemble for the date night.
The “Sundress” rapper wore a denim button-up shirt, jeans and added a denim jacket with a faux fur collar.
Rocky added diamond earrings to glam up his ensemble, along with black leather boots and black sunglasses.
The two musicians appeared to be taking some of their meal to go, as one of their security guards was photographed with a Carbone bag in hand while following closely behind Rocky.
Earlier in the evening, Rihanna and Rocky were spotted at Design Miami as they enjoyed the art-filled weekend.
While at that event, Rihanna couldn’t keep her hands off Rocky and was photographed adjusting his clothing in front of onlookers.
Their outing in Miami comes four days after Rocky was honored at the Footwear News Achievement Awards.
The Fenty Beauty founder wore a long white gown complete with a popped collar to the event, while Rocky opted for an all-black look tied together with a leather jacket.
Rihanna ran into Martha Stewart at the event and the TV personality even shared a snapshot with the billionaire recording artist via Instagram.
“RIRI @badgalriri is so beautiful ! And statuesque! And has a very handsome and funny boyfriend asap rocky (@asaprocky ), who was one of the FNAA(footwear news) honorees last evening @ciprianiNY along with yours truly !” Stewart captioned the photo.
Rocky and Rihanna are proud parents to two sons: RZA, born in May 2022, and Riot, born in August 2023.
Miami, FL
Sister of high-ranking Cuba conglomerate official arrested by ICE in Miami
The sister of a high-ranking Cuban official is now in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody after she was arrested in Miami on Thursday, the latest move in an escalating pressure campaign against Cuba’s ruling party and its leaders.
A photo released by ICE Homeland Security Investigations shows Adys Lastres Morera being taken away in Miami, with HSI calling her “a deportable lawful permanent resident whose presence poses a threat to the United States and undermines American foreign policy interests.”
Her sister, Ania Guillermina Lastres Morera, is the executive president of GAESA, a business conglomerate operated by the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces.
“They have a private military company named Gaesa who’s sitting on $18 billion of assets, and not a penny of that transfers over to the state budget. Not a penny of that goes over to help the people of Cuba. Not one cent,” Secretary of State Marco Rubio said.
Gaesa is a business conglomerate operated by the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces, and it’s even more powerful than the island’s communist party.
GAESA controls hotels, gas stations, supermarkets, currency exchange, marinas, real estate and many more entities on the island.
U.S. officials estimate that GAESA, which is a private company, controls 40% or more of Cuba’s economy.
“GAESA wields such immense power that the Cuban government, the government led by Miguel Díaz-Canel, Manuel Marrero, and others, must ask GAESA for the resources needed to manage the country. And GAESA provides them if it so chooses,” said investigative journalist Mario Penton of Marti Noticias, who focuses on covering Cuba.
In March, Marti Noticias published a report detailing Adys Lastres Morera’s alleged association with investment companies.
“Something that strikes us as particularly noteworthy is that Adys Lastres Morera arrived in the United States in 2023, having been petitioned by her son, U.S. citizen Ernesto Carvajal Lastres,” Penton said. “And immediately thereafter, her name appeared associated as a manager at Santa Elena Investments and Remas Investments, companies dedicated to real estate investments in Florida.”
Penton said shortly after his report became public, everything related to those real estate investment companies was wiped from the internet.
Rubio said he terminated Adys Lastres Morera’s permanent resident status, posting to X, “There will be nowhere on this earth, much less in our country – where foreign nationals who threaten our national security can live lavishly.”
Adys Lastres Morera’s son said over the phone Thursday that he’s in crisis mode, trying to figure out where his mom is and why she was detained.
“I am not entirely clear on how Marco Rubio can have the authority to revoke residency without going through a court process,” he said.
Adys Lastres Morera’s son said he’s a U.S. citizen and has been living in the U.S. for 12 years. He’s currently looking for an attorney who can take his mother’s case.
Miami, FL
Man accused of following woman in his Tesla, exposing himself to her in South Miami
SOUTH MIAMI, Fla. — A 50-year-old man was arrested Wednesday, nearly a week after he followed a woman who had just left a gym in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood and then exposed himself to her while she was stopped at an intersection in South Miami, authorities said.
Leer en español
According to an arrest report from the South Miami Police Department, the victim told police that just after leaving the gym last Friday, she immediately noticed that she was being followed by a gray Tesla Model Y.
“The vehicle continued following the victim southbound on S. Dixie Highway while the driver attempted to gain her attention,” a police officer wrote in the arrest report.
The driver, later identified by police as Rogerio Miranda De Souza, of Pinecrest, was also “brake checking” her “in a manner that could have caused a collision,” the report stated.
Police said the victim was stopped near the intersection of South Dixie Highway and Southwest 70th Street when Miranda De Souza drove extremely close to the driver’s side of her vehicle, at which time she noticed his pants were lowered, exposing his genitals, and he was stroking his penis while making direct eye contact with her.
The victim provided detectives with the vehicle’s license plate number and a physical description of the suspect.
Police said she later identified Miranda De Souza in a photo lineup.
He was arrested Wednesday on a charge of indecent exposure.
As of Thursday morning, Miranda De Souza was being held at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on a $1,000 bond.
“Investigators have since learned that a neighboring law enforcement agency is conducting a separate investigation involving the same subject under similar circumstances,” a news release from SMPD stated. “Based on the ongoing investigation and the similarities between the incidents, detectives believe there may be additional victims who have not yet reported their encounters to law enforcement.”
Anyone with information about this investigation, or who believes they may have been victimized by Miranda De Souza is asked to call the South Miami Police Department or Miami-Dade Crime Stoppers at 305-471-8477.
Copyright 2026 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.
Miami, FL
Inter Miami nearing deal to bring in Brazilian star Casemiro to pair with Lionel Messi
A Manchester United veteran is closing in on a deal to join another soccer great in the MLS.
Brazilian star Casemiro is expected to reach a deal with Lionel Messi-led Inter Miami after he revealed he would depart Man United this summer after his contract ends, according to multiple reports.
The addition of Casemiro, who was just named to Brazil’s squad for the 2026 World Cup, would bolster an already star-studded lineup for the defending MLS Cup champs, headlined by Messi, Luis Suárez and Rodrigo De Paul.
Casemiro would join Inter Miami as a free agent during the MLS summer transfer window, which runs from July 13 to Sept. 2, according to ESPN. Miami is the Brazilian’s top choice.
The LA Galaxy and Saudi Arabia’s Al Ittihad also reportedly expressed interest in trying to lure Casemiro to their respective clubs.
Since Inter Miami does not have a Designated Player spot available on its roster, Casemiro’s contract will be less than $2 million for this season, barring one of the club’s three DPs doesn’t leave over the summer.
Inter Miami will also need to negotiate an agreement with the Galaxy, which holds Casemiro’s MLS discovery rights
The mechanism allows for a club to put a player on its discovery list, which is limited to five players, in order to get priority rights to negotiate with them in order to sign them.
According to The Athletic, no agreement has been reached between Inter Miami and the Galaxy regarding compensation for his discovery rights.

The news of the likely signing comes while the club has been in the middle of a spat with some of its most diehard fans, who protested over the lack of recognition during Inter Miami’s 2-0 win over Portland.
La Familia, the club’s collective of supporters’ groups, staged an 84-minute silent protest before breaking out in a chant demanding recognition from Inter Miami.
The protest overshadowed what Inter Miami’s first win at its new home field, but the Miami Herald reported that club leadership was set to meet with members of La Familia on Wednesday.
Miami next plays Philadelphia on Sunday in the last game before the World Cup break.
-
New York1 hour agoHe Sued the N.Y.P.D. He Advised ‘Homeland.’ Now He’s Mamdani’s Lawyer.
-
Los Angeles, Ca1 hour agoLoved ones search for missing 21-year-old Southern California man with special needs
-
Detroit, MI2 hours agoSouthfield Freeway closed after shooting in Detroit, state police says
-
San Francisco, CA2 hours agoSan Francisco soccer league Girls Got Goals ready for World Cup in Bay Area
-
Dallas, TX2 hours agoDallas felon arrested after allegedly shooting 14-year-old inside vacant Pleasant Grove home
-
Miami, FL2 hours agoSister of high-ranking Cuba conglomerate official arrested by ICE in Miami
-
Boston, MA2 hours ago
FIFA permit delays for watch parties deepen World Cup woes in Massachusetts – The Boston Globe
-
Denver, CO2 hours agoPolice investigate shooting at Montbello Recreation Center