Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans
Current Records: Indianapolis 6-5, Tennessee 4-7
How To Watch
- When: Sunday, December 3, 2023 at 1 p.m. ET
- Where: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, Tennessee
- TV: CBS
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Fubo (Try for free) Fubo’s holiday offer just kicked off – For a limited time, new subscribers can save $40 on Fubo’s Pro, Elite, and Premier plans ($20 off the first and second months)
What to Know
The Titans will be in front of their home fans on Sunday, but a look at the spread shows they might need that home-field advantage. They will take on the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous matches.
Tennessee’s three-game losing streak finally came to an end on Sunday. They came out on top against the Panthers by a score of 17-10. The win was just what Tennessee needed coming off of a 34-14 defeat in their prior contest.
The Titans can attribute much of their success to Derrick Henry, who rushed for 76 yards and two touchdowns.
The team’s defense also helped out by holding the Panthers to a paltry 258 yards. A big part of that defensive dominance came down to the Titans’ ability to keep the quarterback under pressure: the team laid the passer out four times before it was all said and done. Denico Autry was particularly dangerous to the passing game, picking up two sacks himself.
Meanwhile, Indianapolis entered their tilt with Tampa Bay with two consecutive wins but they’ll enter their next game with three. The Colts walked away with a 27-20 victory over the Buccaneers on Sunday.
Jonathan Taylor was the offensive standout of the contest as he rushed for 91 yards and two touchdowns. Michael Pittman Jr. did his part to keep the secondary busy, picking up 107 receiving yards.
The losses dropped Tennessee to 4-7 and Carolina to 1-10.
The Titans and the Colts pleased both fans and bettors in their last matches by winning and covering the spread. Looking forward, the game is expected to be close, with the Colts going off as just a 1-point favorite. Bettors picking the Titans against the spread have some confidence (to put it mildly), as the team is sitting on a three-game streak of failing to cover when playing as the underdog.
Indianapolis is a slight 1-point favorite against Tennessee, according to the latest NFL odds.
The over/under is set at 42.5 points.
See NFL picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Tennessee has won 6 out of their last 10 games against Indianapolis.
- Oct 08, 2023 – Indianapolis 23 vs. Tennessee 16
- Oct 23, 2022 – Tennessee 19 vs. Indianapolis 10
- Oct 02, 2022 – Tennessee 24 vs. Indianapolis 17
- Oct 31, 2021 – Tennessee 34 vs. Indianapolis 31
- Sep 26, 2021 – Tennessee 25 vs. Indianapolis 16
- Nov 29, 2020 – Tennessee 45 vs. Indianapolis 26
- Nov 12, 2020 – Indianapolis 34 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 01, 2019 – Tennessee 31 vs. Indianapolis 17
- Sep 15, 2019 – Indianapolis 19 vs. Tennessee 17
- Dec 30, 2018 – Indianapolis 33 vs. Tennessee 17