The Lafayette Leopards (1-3) hope to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Pennsylvania Quakers (3-2) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET. In the article below, we take a look at the Pennsylvania vs. Lafayette odds and lines ahead of this game.
No line is set yet for the Quakers vs. Leopards matchup.
Pennsylvania won 15 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover or pushing 14 times. Lafayette went 18-15-1 ATS last year.
Prepare for this matchup with everything you need to know about Friday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Pennsylvania vs. Lafayette prediction
Pennsylvania 78, Lafayette 60
Against the spread
- Pennsylvania put together a 15-12-2 record against the spread last season.
- Lafayette went 18-15-1 ATS last season.
- Last year, the Quakers averaged 75.0 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 65.6 the Leopards allowed.
- Pennsylvania had a 13-8-1 record against the spread and a 16-7 record overall last season when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Lafayette had a 15-11-1 record against the spread and a 9-18 record overall last season when allowing fewer than 75.0 points.
- The Leopards’ 62.4 points per game last year were 9.6 fewer points than the 72.0 the Quakers gave up.
- Lafayette put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record last season in games it scored more than 72.0 points.
- Pennsylvania had an ATS record of 5-0 and a 6-0 record overall last season when its opponents scored fewer than 62.4 points.
- The Quakers scored a total of 89 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 3.0 per game), while the Leopards were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 112 total points, -3.2 per game).